Data Manager internship / work-study
The European Center for Cardiovascular Research (CERC) is a CRO specialized in the design and management of international clinical trials dedicated to cardiovascular diseases.
Chaired by four interventional cardiologists, actors of clinical research for over 20 years, the CERC conducted clinical studies directly in line with the issues of cardiologists practicing in private or public hospitals.
CERC is currently supporting thirty studies for industrial promotions but also manages more than 10 “investigators initiated trials” whose purpose is the treatment of conditions / comorbidities for which there is no satisfactory therapeutic strategy.
We are now offering a DATA MANAGER internship or work-study.
You will participate in all the main stages of data management:
- Participation in the review of paper CRFs
- Design and validation of e-CRFs under different systems
- Drafting of reference documents (Data Management Plan, Validation Plan, Data Management Report, etc.)
- Quality control of databases of internal studies and external data – Programming and validation of consistency tests in SAS
- Preparation and sending of status reports
- Preparation of the data review meeting and basic freeze Training
- Scientific training: Bac + 3 / + 4 or Bac + 5 maximum, ideally in data management or statistics or in clinical research.
- Knowledge of software dedicated to data management would be a plus.
- Knowledge of SAS software would be a plus.
- Fluent English
Internship location: Massy (91) Duration between 6 and 12 months (depending on the request of the training) Compensation: Compensation according to the regulatory scale
The position is available immediately and is based in Massy, Essonne (91), France
12 reasons for joining us👉 https://www.cerc-europe.org/12-reasons/