clinical project leader
Clinical Project Leader
The European Center for Cardiovascular Research (CERC) is a CRO specialized in the design and management of international clinical trials dedicated to cardiovascular diseases.
Chaired by three interventional cardiologists who have been key clinical research investigators for more than 20 years, the CERC conducts clinical studies specifically designed to address the issues faced by interventional cardiologists in both the public and private sectors.
CERC is currently managing thirty studies sponsored by the industry, as well as more than 10 “investigator-initiated trials” set up to find treatments for conditions / comorbidities for which no satisfactory therapeutic strategies have yet been developed.
As the current expansion of our activities is generating new requirements for additional team resources, we are seeking to hire an experienced Clinical Project Leader:
Job description :
- Set-up, coordination and follow-up of domestic or international clinical trials in the medical device field
- Design/drafting of scientific documents (protocols, information to patients, case report forms)
- Preparation and submission of regulatory files
- Coordination of internal and external staff resources
- Supervision and follow-up of monitoring activities
- Compliance with timelines
- Exhaustive preparation of all required study documents
- Follow-up of study budgets
Required qualifications and skills:
- Scientific background (Master’s Degree or higher)
- Previous experience in the management of international clinical trial projects
- Proficiency in oral and written English (a third language would be appreciated)
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
Nature of employment: permanent contract
The position is available immediately and is based in Massy, Essonne (91), France
Please send your CV and cover letter to: