The European Center for Cardiovascular Research (CERC) is a CRO specialized in the design and management of international clinical trials dedicated to cardiovascular diseases.
Chaired by four interventional cardiologists, actors of clinical research for over 20 years, the CERC conducted clinical studies directly in line with the issues of cardiologists practicing in private or public hospitals.
CERC is currently looking for a senior accountant.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Optimize CIR ( research tax credit )
- Supervise execution of invoicing timely
- Prepares Tax packages
- Master degree in accounting
- English level, minimum requirement : you must be abble to understand written english.
Significant experience in performing a senior accountant role.
Permanent employment contract.
Position to be filled immediately.