The European Center for Cardiovascular Research (CERC) is a CRO specialized in the design and management of international clinical trials dedicated to cardiovascular diseases.
Chaired by four interventional cardiologists, actors of clinical research for over 20 years, the CERC conducted clinical studies directly in line with the issues of cardiologists practicing in private or public hospitals.
CERC is currently looking for a Quality Associate to support its Quality team.
- Contribution to the maintenance of the Quality and Process Management System
- Contribution to staff support regarding to Quality and Process Management System
- Planning and follow-up of audits
- Training related to the Quality Management system
- Experience as Quality Associate
- Knowledge of applicable standards: appropriate clinical study regulations and guidelines, applicable quality standards
- Knowledge in written and spoken English
Permanent employment contract.
Position to be filled immediately.
12 reasons for joining us👉 https://www.cerc-europe.org/12-reasons/