clinical research associate
The European Center for Cardiovascular Research (CERC) is a CRO specialized in the design and management of international clinical trials dedicated to cardiovascular diseases.
Chaired by four interventional cardiologists, actors of clinical research for over 20 years, the CERC conducted clinical studies directly in line with the issues of cardiologists practicing in private or public hospitals.
CERC is currently supporting thirty studies for industrial promotions but also manages more than 10 “investigators initiated trials” whose purpose is the treatment of conditions / comorbidities for which there is no satisfactory therapeutic strategy.
CERC is currently looking for Clinical Research Associates to be involved in international clinical studies.
– Responsible for site management from initiation to close-out in accordance with study specific procedures, applicable SOPs, and ICH GCP guidelines
– Remote monitoring via e-CRF
– Training and information for investigators and the clinical study
– Privileged contact with investigators centers
– On site monitoring of patient safety (review of SAEs, AEs)
– Generate visit reports in compliance with the monitoring plan
– Update all relevant tracking systems on an ongoing basis
– May assist the Clinical Project Leader in regulatory submissions.
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve project timelines
– Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
– Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
– A Master or higher graduate degree within a science related field, with a CRA training
– Significant experience in performing a Clinical Research Associate role at least 1 year minimum.
Competent in written and oral English, French, and German or Italian.
Permanent employment contract.
Position to be filled immediately.
12 reasons for joining us👉 https://www.cerc-europe.org/12-reasons/