The European Center for Cardiovascular Research (CERC) is a CRO specialized in the design and management of international clinical trials dedicated to cardiovascular diseases.
Chaired by four interventional cardiologists, actors of clinical research for over 20 years, the CERC conducted clinical studies directly in line with the issues of cardiologists practicing in private or public hospitals.
CERC is currently supporting thirty studies for industrial promotions but also manages more than 10 “investigators initiated trials” whose purpose is the treatment of conditions / comorbidities for which there is no satisfactory therapeutic strategy.
CERC is an Entreprise à Mission.
CERC is currently looking for a Quality assistant intern.
- Performance of administrative tasks related to Quality assurance/ Quality Control activities
- Document management: document review, workflow follow up, distribution of documents (SOP, templates, …) and maintenance of CERC index
- Participation in the deployment and improvement of Quality Management System (QMS) tools
- Participation in the preparation of audits
- Contribution to staff support regarding to QMS and training process
- Fluent English
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of biotechnology or clinical research appreciated
12 reasons for joining us👉 https://www.cerc-europe.org/12-reasons/
The position is available immediately and is based in Massy, Essonne (91), France