The European Center for Cardiovascular Research (CERC) is a CRO specialized in the design and management of international clinical trials dedicated to cardiovascular diseases.
Chaired by five interventional cardiologists, actors of clinical research for over 20 years, the CERC conducted clinical studies directly in line with the issues of cardiologists practicing in private or public hospitals.
CERC is currently supporting thirty studies for industrial promotions but also manages more than 10 “investigators initiated trials” whose purpose is the treatment of conditions / comorbidities for which there is no satisfactory therapeutic strategy.
CERC is an Entreprise à Mission.
We are looking for an experienced CRA Manager.
Your mission will be to guide and lead a team of International Clinical Research Associates, in order to allow the management and smooth running of clinical trials by a qualified, motivated and competent team, to do this you will need:
- Ensure the training of its team of Clinical Research Associates in the procedures of the company, the sponsor (s) and clinical trials
- Enforce procedures and regulations with their team of Clinical Research Associates
- Enforce the various performance indices required by the company
- Ensure the link between the Project Manager
- Optimize the distribution of the workload according to the needs of the projects
- Ensure the recruitment of teams of Clinical Research Associates
- Monitor the development of skills and ensure the professional development of each member of his team
- Scientific training (Bac +5 minimum)
- Knowledge of clinical trial procedures, Good Clinical Practices and clinical regulations in the field of research
- Previous experience in team management
- CRA experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Relational and organizational skills
Candidates with disabilities (m / f) receive special attention if they are also qualified.
The permanent position is available immediately and will be based in Massy in Essonne (91), possibility of teleworking one day a week (additional teleworking possible during a pandemic or major strike period)
12 reasons for joining us👉 https://www.cerc-europe.org/12-reasons/