Clinical TRIAL Assistant on work-based training contract
The European Center for Cardiovascular Research (CERC) is a CRO specialized in the design and management of international clinical trials dedicated to cardiovascular diseases.
Chaired by four interventional cardiologists, actors of clinical research for over 20 years, the CERC conducted clinical studies directly in line with the issues of cardiologists practicing in private or public hospitals.
CERC is currently supporting thirty studies for industrial promotions but also manages more than 10 “investigators initiated trials” whose purpose is the treatment of conditions / comorbidities for which there is no satisfactory therapeutic strategy.
CERC is currently looking for an apprentice office-based clinical trial assistant.
- Perform general administrative tasks related to studies, upon request from Clinical Project Leaders
- Set up appropriate tracking tools
- Follow-up and tracking of all essential study documentation
- Maintenance of clinical studies files in order to ensure an appropriate filing of all study documents
- Follow-up of Investigator’s, subcontractor’s and committees members fees, upon request from Clinical Project Leaders
- Organization of meetings, teleconferences and booking of hotels for Clinical project Leaders
- Order specific supplies for studies
- Fluent English
- Good computer skills
The position is available immediately and is based in Massy, Essonne (91), France
12 reasons for joining us👉 https://www.cerc-europe.org/12-reasons/